Thursday, June 16, 2011

Woe is Me - Topsham, ME

I know ... I haven't posted since last Saturday - but as usual - I have excuses. As is typical when I'm around Darrell Patterson, it's all his fault! It's actually not all his fault - we have another couple of RVing friends up visiting this week, Randy and Terry Guiler, so I suppose it's partially Randy's fault too! Notice that it isn't a bit Peggy, Judy, or Terry's fault. I'm a bit crazy but I'm no fool!

Needless to say - we have been plenty busy visiting, eating, playing tour guide, eating, and then visiting some more. We live such boring existences.

We suffered through some rather cool and dreary looking days last weekend and through Tuesday - but yesterday was down right beautiful and today is looking pretty gorgeous as well! So there will be no rest for the weary. We will be forced to go play play Maine tourist once again. This time it looks like we are off to Boothbay Harbor. More of the Maine coast and probably more seafood. Woe is me - woe is me!

Well ... I am sure you are all feeling appropriately sorry for me and my plight - so I will end this sad tale and finish getting ready to head out.

It is a tough job - but I'm glad to do my part!

2 comments:

  1. what a fabulous gathering of 'blogging friends'!..they have 'big shoulders' they will take the blame for you not posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so very grateful that you are sacrificing for us. :)

    ReplyDelete