Yesterday Peggy and I took an afternoon drive down to Gulf Shores to join the college spring break crowd on the beach. The beach wasn’t really that crowded but there were certainly more folks there than last week – probably because the weather was a bit nicer – and the local establishments were advertising for the spring break crowd – so I guess Peggy and I have officially joined the Spring Breakers!
After returning to the Plantation and goofing off for awhile – we joined Darrell and Judy for another great meal at the Patterson Cedar Creek 5th Wheel and Dinner Emporium. Judy made a yummy lasagna and we had another fun visit.
Today the weather looks pretty good this morning but is supposed to start changing towards rain later today. It looks like our travels to Perry, GA over the next couple of days will be a bit wet – but then it is spring so we will just sit back and enjoy it! Since it is getting close to travel time I suppose I better get some pre-travel chores done today and we have a bit of shopping to do as well. That ought to keep us busy until dinner time when we plan on joining the Patterson’s for a dinner out – sort of to celebrate our fun visit here in Alabama and also to celebrate their upcoming wedding anniversary!We hope everybody has a great Friday the 13th and nothing but good stuff happens to ya’ll!
Next stop – Perry, Georgia – see ya there!
No comments:
Post a Comment