Not much new to report from Lower Alabama. We do a few chores here and there, visit here and there, and work on staying warm. We may not be fighting the deep snow that the NJ Evringhams are dealing with and we may not be fighting the consistently below freezing temps that those Maineiacs are dealing with ... but these 50 degree days and low 30/high 20 degree nights here in LA are pretty yucky too dontcha know?!
So now that we have made it passed Super Bowl Sunday I guess it's time to gear up for the Daytona 500/Valentines Day. Let's see ... what do I get for my Valentine? A Card? Nah ... been there and done that. How about candy? Nah ... she wouldn't want a box of chocolates - not my valentine. How about a nice dinner out? Now that's a possibility ... but I think I can do better. I got it! How about I lay around pretty much all day on Sunday watching NASCAR and then see if she'll make me a nice dinner? Nah ... the last time I tried something like that it cost me a diamond and sapphire tennis braclet. I guess maybe I'll go with the card, candy, and dinner - that may not only keep me out of the Valentines Day doghouse but it will be a lot cheaper.
I'm a wimp - I know it - I accept it - and I like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment